3Gbit fibre Optic / SDI Transceiver
The OTR 1810 is a fibre / SDI transmitter and receiver combined in a single self contained package. It is a convenient and cost-effective solution to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances. Each OTR 1810 transceiver has an independent transmitter and receiver channel, which provides an effective solution for any SDI signal up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s) while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTR 1810 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to conversion. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
- SDI Fibre receiver and transmitter in single package
- Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
- Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit
- Error free optical connections
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
- Up to 300m (984 feet) @ 3Gbit/s (multimode)
- Duplex LC optical connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot pluggin