Draka central tube Armoured cable, can be used for LAN and WAN backbones, telecom access lines, fibre to business and fibre to the building drop connections as well as fibre to the home drop. Cut to length required or supplied in full length reels of bulk fibre (up to 4km). Available in singlemode (OS1/2) or multimode (OM3, OM4). 4-24 fibres.
- 4-24 Core
- Manufactured in the UK
- Singlemode (OS1/2) or multimode (OM3, OM4)
- FireBur LSZH sheathing suitable for indoor/outdoor installation
- Rodent proof thanks to corrugated steel tape armouring
- Suitable for installation in ducts and on trays
- Suitable for direct burial
- CPR Euroclass Eca compliant
CSTA (Corrugated Steel Tape Armoured) Loose Tube
A rugged cable, providing excellent mechanical and rodent protection. The cable can be buried directly into the ground and has excellent crush and moisture resistance. In addition, the LSZH jacket means it can also be run internally if required.