Draka central tube Armoured cable, can be used for LAN and WAN backbones, telecom access lines, fibre to business and fibre to the building drop connections as well as fibre to the home drop. Available in singlemode (OS1/2) or multimode (OM3, OM4). 4-24 fibres
- 4-24 Core
- Manufactured in the UK
- Singlemode (OS1/2) or multimode (OM3, OM4)
- LSHF sheathing ideal mixed indoor and outdoor installation.
- Suitable for installation in ducts and on trays
- Offers protection against mechanical and rodent damage
- CPR Euroclass Eca compliant
SWA (Steel Wire Armoured) Loose Tube
The most rugged option, providing excellent mechanical and rodent protection. The cable can be buried directly into the ground and has excellent crush and moisture resistance. It is more flexible than CSTA, but also heavier. In addition, the LSZH jacket means it can also be run internally if required.