The ArmourLux500 Tactical bulk fibre cable uses a Belden, MIL-C-85045 Military Standard cable, which is an extremely strong, bend insensitive, tactical breakout cable. It has a high crush resistance yet remains flexible and is available in 2 core and 4 core fibre options and in 9/125 G.657A1 single mode and 50/125 OM3 multi mode with matt black PU sheath.
- Designed for de-spooling and re-spooling
- Flame retardant and waterproof
- Black polyurethane outer jacket
- 2 & 4 core fibre options
- Bend insensitive fibres
- 900µm tight buffered
- Aramid yarn for tensile strength
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Greater reliability in harsh environments
The ArmourLux500 range uses a tough, durable Miltac cable that tightly packs bend insensitive fibres in aramid yarn, ensuring minimal signal loss even if accidentally kinked.