The Leviton Steel Tape Armoured Unitube Cable family offers up to 24 fibres in a compact cable construction. The range has been designed to offer enhanced mechanical properties over the Duct Grade Unitube product range. The Steel Tape Armoured Unitube is suitable for direct burial applications and other campus backbone environments where the cable may be subject to mechanical crush and impact.
- 4-24 Core Halogen Free Flame Retardant Low Smoke UV Stable (HFFR-LS) sheath
- Single Gel Filled Loose Tube to block the ingress of water
- Glass yarn armouring in the form of high tensile yarns to offer strengt
- Manufactured in the UK
- Singlemode (OS1/2) or multimode (OM1, OM3, OM4)
- Corrugated Steel Tape Armour for superior mechanical crush and impact resistance and optimum rodent protection
CSTA (Corrugated Steel Tape Armoured) Loose Tube
A rugged cable, providing excellent mechanical and rodent protection. The cable can be buried directly into the ground and has excellent crush and moisture resistance.? In addition, the LSZH jacket means it can also be run internally if required.