Leviton (formally Brand-Rex) tight buffered cables are based around a standard 900 micron tight buffered cable fibre which provides excellent performance and the ability to directly terminate. The standard range of premises distribution cables (PDC) is available with up to 24 fibres and the cables are designed for use in building backbone applications. The 24 fibres and cables can be installed in cable conduits by pulling or alternatively in roof/floor voids. All Brand-Rex tight buffered cables have a low smoke, halogen free sheath to ensure suitability in indoor environments.
- 4-24 Halogen Free Flame Retardant Low Smoke (HFFR-LS) sheathed Tight Buffered Fibres
- Colour coded according to TIA-598-C
- UV Stable HFFR-LS Outer Sheath
- Manufactured in the UK
- Singlemode (OS1/2) or multimode (OM1, OM3, OM4)
- Cut to order and delivered next working day
These cables are suitable for both indoor and outdoor cable runs (in ducts if not prone to flooding). They are also great for long vertical runs such as masts or multi-storey building backbones.