Dual Channel 3Gbit fibre to SDI Receiver
The ORR 1802 is a compact dual channel fibre optical to SDI receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with a SDI optical transmitter (e.g. yellobrik® OTT 1812, OTX 1812, OTX 1842 etc) you have a very cost-effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The ORR1802 has two completely independent channels and each will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI fibre source prior to electrical conversion. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
- Dual channel
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
- Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit
- Error free optical reception
- 1260nm to 1620nm wavelength input range
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
- Duplex LC/PC singlemode optical connection