12G, 6G, 3G, 1.5G fibre Optic to SDI Receiver
The ORX 1400 is a compact SDI to fibre optic Receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed, high bandwidth, broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fibre optic to SDI transmitter (e.g. yellobrik® OTX 1410) you have a very cost-effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 12Gbit/s (4096×2160 @ 60Hz), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
Operation of the ORX 1400 is fully automatic. The SDI video format is automatically detected, reclocked and provided on two SDI output connections.
The ORX 1400 supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards and is available in LC and ST variants.
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video standards
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B (support for all formats)
- Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- Two reclocked SDI outputs
- LC/PC and ST connection variants
- Singlemode fibre connection
- Input range 1260nm to 1620nm
- Hot swappable and hot pluggable