3Gbit SDI to fibre Optic Receiver
The ORX 1802 is a compact fibre to SDI receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fibre optic to SDI transmitters (e.g. yellobrik® OTX 1812 or OTX 1842) you have a very cost-effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality. The OTX 1812 provides 2 SDI outputs and support for LC, ST or SC singlemode fibre connections as well as an LC version suitable for multimode fibre.
The ORX 1802 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI fibre source and convert to an electrical signal. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
- Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit
- 2 x SDI outputs
- Input range 1260nm to 1620nm (singlemode)
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging