3Gbit SDI Optical Receiver
The OH-RX-1 SDI optical receiver is an integrated part or plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik® and Series 5000 products. This module facilitates the conversion of the SDI optical signal into an electrical signal for further processing within these products. Support is provided for all wavelengths between 1260 and 1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2 (18 wavelengths)
The module accommodates 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M and DVB-ASI.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
- SDI multi-rate optical transmitter for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- Support for all wavelengths between 1260nm and 1620nm
- For use with yellobrik® and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Available with LC, SC or ST connectors (singlemode fibre only)
- Lead free and RoHS compliant