The FIBERFOX 2CH/4CH briDge is an expanded beam multimode hermaphroditic chassis connector and suited for a vast array of applications, including Lighting, Network, PA, Video, Broadcast, Defense & Government, Railway and Petrochemical. The innovative design ensures its ability for deployment in the toughest environments where constant performance and total reliability are critical. The chassis connector is designed according to the MIL-DTL-83526 standard and fits to all other connectors with this standard.
Benefiting from the expanded beam technology and the precision optical alignment the system creates high immunity against dust, mud, liquids and other contaminations. The FIBERFOX briDge chassis connector is the first one who converts a standardized LC Patch cable into an expanded beam solution. It acts as a “feed-through” and fits into standard D-size shell.
- Suitable for installation and wireways without special tools
- No splicer, no expertise required for Installation
- Easy patching with common patch Cords (LC to LC, LC to SC, LC to ST)
- Extremely service-friendly
- Integration of other fiber optic systems into FIBERFOX
- Very compact design – fits in every D-hole just like opticalCON©
- IP68 Waterproof even without a protective cap, optimized for outdoor use