SDI to HDMI Converter
The CDH 1813 is a versatile, compact SDI to HDMI converter designed to combat a host of monitoring and display applications in broadcast, post production and pro A/V markets. Convert any SDI video signal, including 3D formats into an HDMI signal for monitoring and display. fibre connectivity options add SDI fibre transmission and/or SDI fibre reception using the integrated fibre SFP socket.
Two channels of audio can be de-embedded providing digital AES and analog audio outputs. Analog audio outputs have selectable full scale range presets. The two selected audio channels can also be embedded into the HDMI output. Alternatively 8 channels selected from the input signal (channels 1-8 or 9-16) can be embedded into the HDMI output. Various burn in features make the CDH 1813 a true monitoring tool. Individually selectable timecode burn in, 16 channel audio metering, safe area markers and Metadata display are just a few of the on-screen monitoring features. The yelloGUI software provides support for a host of additional settings and features which are accessed using a PC and the USB port on the module.
- Support for SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080P)
- Supports HDR and WCG indication at HDMI output
- Automated detection of input signal color range via VPID information
- 3G SDI Level A and Level B support
- Support for single link 3D formats
- Automatic input standard and format detection
- fibre input and output options
- HDMI video output with embedded audio
- Analog and AES audio outputs
- Selectable timecode burn in and Metadata burn in
- 16 channel on screen audio meters
- H/V delay and safe area markers
- yelloGUI compatible: Gain access to additional features