CSTA (Corrugated Steel Tape Armoured) Loose Tube cable for a rugged pre terminated fibre assembly, providing excellent mechanical and rodent protection. Can be direct buried and has excellent crush & moisture resistance. LSZH jacket means it can be run internally also. Pre Terminated with ST Connectors on 2mm ruggedised tails, ready to plug into your patch panel, wall box or equipment. Custom made with a quick turnaround. Select the required length and number of cores/fibres below.
- Made in Britain with UK manufactured cable
- No special skills or tools required, install, plug and go
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) and Fire Resistant outer sheath
- Connectors protected in a strong removable protective tube with pulling eye
- Shipped on a 3 flange wooden reel for easy deployment
- Factory terminated with ST Plugs and shipped with test results
- Installation guide provided