The OCC MHC®-T3 hermaphroditic connector is designed to deliver high density, high speed connectivity in a very ruggedised shell. Available in 12, 24 and 48 fibre counts, installation times can be drastically reduced. The all-metal shell construction ensure these can be used in the harshest of environments.
- Single 48 fibre hermaphroditic connector for quick connection/dismantling
- 9/125 Bend Insensitive Singlemode fibre for long distance, high bandwidth connectivity
- Cost includes portable, deployable MARS reel
- Black Anodised Aluminium shell (alternative plating and base materials are available)
- Military Tactical fibre is designed for harsh environments and repeated flexing
- UK Manufactured product, individually serialised for traceability, shipped with test results
- Operating Temp Range -40C to +85C
- For 12 and 24 fibre options - see related products below.
Default MARS reels included in the cost are as follows; also see reel accessories
- R100 <62m
- R300 <165m
- R500 <260m
- R750 < 390m
- R1000 <520m
* We can offer other reel options to 700m - call us for details