Exciting opportunity to work within our busy warehouse and production area. Competitive salary and benefits, Based in Hungerford, near Newbury.
Main Duties include:
• Picking and Packing Company orders in a timely manner.
• Managing all goods in/out of the warehouse
• Arranging daily collections with our transport provider
• Ensuring stock management system is kept up to date
• Ensuring all stock is labelled and in the correct location
• Performing regular stock takes
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area and meeting all health and safety standards
The ideal candidate will
- Have an outgoing friendly personality
- Be highly motivated with a passion for learning
- Have good organizational skills with high levels of attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a reliable and energized team player
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 5.30pm
- Company paid private healthcare
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Long established, successful, friendly team
- Opportunity for career progression
- Pension scheme
- Annual salary reviews
We are a growing company, and there are opportunities for career progression for the right person.
Universal Networks Ltd is a small company with a global client base, providing cabling and network hardware to well-known customers and for high profile events. Much of what they provide is bespoke solutions and their success comes from their expertise and ensuring that customers are treated so well that they keep coming back.
- Are you highly motivated with a mindset for ongoing personal development?
- Do you have high levels of attention to detail?
- Can you demonstrate proven ability to follow instructions and processes?
- Are you qualified to GCSE level standard or equivalent?
- Do you have proven experience within warehouse environment?