Nylon Armoured Loose Tube cable has the crush resistance of metallic armoured cable without the added weight and handling issues this can cause. The non-metalic armouring makes it suitable for use in environments such as hospitals and substations where a non-conductrive cable may be required. The nylon armouring also provides rodent and mechnanical protection that standard cables cannot offer. It can be direct buried and has excellent crush & moisture resistance. It is more flexible and lightrer than CSTA/SWA, so easier to install. LZSH jacket means it can be run internally too. Pre Terminated with SC Connectors on 2mm ruggedised tails, ready to plug into your patch panel, wall box or equipment. Custom made with a quick turnaround. Select the required length and number of cores/fibres below.
- Made in Britain
- No special skills or tools required, install, plug and go
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) outer sheath
- Connectors protected in a strong removable protective tube with pulling eye
- Shipped on a 3 flange wooden reel for easy deployment
- Factory terminated with SC Plugs and shipped with test results
- Installation guide provided