What are my delivery charges to locations outside of the UK Mainland?
Due to the differing weights and dimensions of items Universal Networks offer we look into each Non-UK Mainland delivery individually.
If your delivery location falls outside of the UK Mainland (GB) and you are interested in purchasing from us please follow these steps:
1. Register as a customer of the Universal Networks website and add the goods you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout as normal. Enter in the delivery address and choose your location, please note that at this time you will not be charged for your order
2. At this stage, Universal Networks receive your order and will liase with our Couriers to establish a delivery cost.
3. We will contact you either via telephone or email to inform you of the total cost of goods including delivery.
4. If you wish to proceed with your Order we will ask for your Credit or Debit Card details to process your payment via our Offline payment processor.
5. Alternatively, you can contact us by telephone or contact form and we will send you a formal quotation for shipping to your destination.